2.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Yes you r so rite!!!! I ordered a romper and was veryyyy disappointed in the process to get my refund.

Wish I had known that these items are not sold by Walmart, but a THIRD PARTY, that really does not have the STUFF together, putting it nicely. I really want to complain even more of how they TOOK my money and have the product too!! They are BOGUS and I will make sure I let the PUBLIC know how BADDD this company was performed NO customer service what so ever.....BEWARE! Especially if you are buying school clothing for your children.

HAARD EARNED MONEY taken by scammers!! Shame on you WALMART!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of a product or service from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $15 and wants Walmart to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was incompetency. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1202040

Funny that you used incompetency as your complaint, because when you purchase something on WM.com and it is a third party vendor, it tells you that, up front, before you pay.