2.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

—This Walmart is a bottom-of-the-barrel, the girl who waited on me was so rude I could not believe it. I cannot believe that Walmart allowed their name to be put on the store.

The weights and the lines are long all of the employees are incompetent and clearly not trained. I have been to the store 15 times and been disappointed 15 out of 15 times. This door should be shut down if they can't do any better.

I have a vacation home nearby can have my maintenance guy to go pick up groceries the day before I flew when he had the order number but it was still a big run around and they made me call the 1-800 number in order for him to pick up my groceries. Common Sense completely flies out the window with all the employees I have encountered at this location I would not recommend it.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

Springdale, Arkansas, United States #1245044

Yes the weights are very long at Walmart. That is why I joined Planet Fitness.

Houston, Texas, United States #1244850

So who is carrying the weights?

How long are the weights, and how much do they weigh?

4 pounds, 5 pounds, 10 pounds or more?

How would you feel if your employer closed it's doors, and you were out of a job?

How would you feel if that happened to someone you know who works for a living?