2.0

I am wondering if anyone else has had issues with the Wal-Mart money card. There needs to be a federal investigation into this particular card and Green Dot bank.

Hard working people are being robbed for their money for faulty cards that are on the shelves at Wal-Mart on Murphy Canyon Rd in San Diego, ca. And according to my encounters with the management there. They are aware that this is an issue with this blue card that has walmart logo on them,but they are still selling them. This is really bad and the government needs to look into this as soon as possible.

Why is it that I have a receipt and my bank transaction showing me the deduction from Walmart for money that was supposed to be loaded on this card for my son's birthday that I find out later is invalid and getting the run around to get my money back.

This is happening to a lot of people, thus is no coincidence. Wal-Mart please look into this for your consumers.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart walmart money card for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments