My money was direct deposited on my Walmart moneycard and then I lost the card, I had to wait two weeks to be able to get a hold of my money.In the meantime my rent and car payment was late, I had no food in the house.

Here I had over $1200 in my acct. When I call up Walmart Moneycard, they can't help or give me to a Supervisor. I am withdrawing all my money off the card and never using them again. They have poor customer service and you can never speak to a Supervisor.

Then I got someone else on the phone and they just stopped me in mid sentence and put me back in the hold Q. Then I got transferred about 3 other times just to get my money. Still no help..... I will never do business with Walmart money card again.

It's also making me not want to shop at Walmart.

If their money card people will do that then why is the store any better.I'm so done with Walmart.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1200 and wants Walmart to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart walmart moneycard for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

You lost the card.Point blank.

Even if it was a real credit card, it would have taken that long to get a replacement.Research first before blaming others.