2.0
Layout of Store

You all wash out for thiefs, but you are the thief. I paid $50 dollars to be put on my walmart card and when I went to pay my bill, it was not there.I had to rush to Western Union to aviod late fees.My bill is $25.

Total cost of my bill was $81. The $50 you stole, $25 for bill and $6.50 Western Union fee.Just because I coundn't fine my recipt.

I won't be useing your card no more.You are not reliable.You almost made my credit look bad. My payment was due that day.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of walmart moneycard prepaid card from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1202447

Walmart pre-paid... niiiiicccceeeee...

Houston, Texas, United States #1201017

My bill is $25. I paid $50.

Total bill is $81. I guess you should keep your receipt so you don't look like a complete dum*as*