What a joke. Their services suck! They try to intimidate a person and make you feel like a crook or something if you are receiving money. I was trying to collect funds from a sender in the country of Peru. After playing 20 questions with one woman at the counter, twice in one day, I went back the next day to another woman with an exact copy of the sender's form that they emailed to me from Peru. I knew I had them by the......, this time. No way they could really get out of it. And the crazy thing was, the sender's phone number is an important part of the process, but on the second day they never asked for the phone number! Still had to play a 20 question game anyway.

We've used the service a couple of time for sending money within the U.S. and it was painful at best in the past. Give me Western Union any old day. It's simple, it works and it's all over and down in one fourth the amount of time! Problem is, good ol' Wallymart is slowing taking down Western Union service counters. There are few left in our area. I swear they truly do make you think you're living in a third world country and some secret police are going to come and haul a person away or something.

We'll never use their services again for anything. We've almost quit shopping at their stores anyway because they suck, well now we can safely say the whole thing sucks. And then they wonders why their numbers are off when it comes their stock....go figure.

Incident: Walmart store in the Quad Cities IA/IL area, Nov 2016

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

Shreveport, Louisiana, United States #1243000

Would you rather they give your money away to someone else instead? Or allow others to be scammed?

There's a reason it's done the way it is.

realm188
Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #1240217

If it's from a third world country you can not blame them at all. But really, Money Gram and Walmart are two different companies.

They're only trying to prevent scams. When a company is going down, there's always a good reason for that... And it's to do with money.

If you don't have the time, don't go there. It's that simple.