1.4

Used the pickup service for the First time.Major fail.

Clerks Had difficulty finding order. Order was broken up into two orders and they Didn't have whole order together. Given a sealed box. Clerks did not go over order to assure correct.

*** husband didn't check order before leaving. When got home 5 items missing. Had to make another trip to store. Store clerks do not have a clue of what customer service is all about.

It's like talking to a robot. Actually a robot would have more sense and be more responsive. Will never use this service again. But it's Walmart so should have known it would be a mess.

I use Kroger's pick up service and have never had a problem with them.You all need to take training lessons from them.

Review about: Walmart Pick Up Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1304471

What happened to using complete sentences when posting a complaint on the internet?

Fullerton, California, United States #1304355

Maybe you could have used a robot to help you with your spelling and grammar. I hope you are just an uneducated adult and not a wed child, because that is just sick, but judging from your spelling, grammar, and name calling you are obviously a child.