111 Yale St, Houston, TX 77007, USA

Used the pickup service for the First time.Major fail.

Clerks Had difficulty finding order. Order was broken up into two orders and they Didn't have whole order together. Given a sealed box. Clerks did not go over order to assure correct.

*** husband didn't check order before leaving. When got home 5 items missing. Had to make another trip to store. Store clerks do not have a clue of what customer service is all about.

It's like talking to a robot. Actually a robot would have more sense and be more responsive. Will never use this service again. But it's Walmart so should have known it would be a mess.

I use Kroger's pick up service and have never had a problem with them.You all need to take training lessons from them.

Review about: Pickup .

1.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Walmart Pick Up Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $50
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1304471

What happened to using complete sentences when posting a complaint on the internet?

MakeMyDay2016
Fullerton, California, United States #1304355

Maybe you could have used a robot to help you with your spelling and grammar. I hope you are just an uneducated adult and not a wed child, because that is just sick, but judging from your spelling, grammar, and name calling you are obviously a child.