2.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Lindon, Utah

Went today to pick up a couple of items, what a mistake. Not many people there, but the lines were long because of lack of cashiers.

Okay, so I went to the self-checkout... only 3 of the 4 were working. Two were having problems and the register was trying to help them. This took 10 minutes. When I arrived at one of the computers, it was one of the one that the cashier was trying to help, every time I scanned and item the screen said, UNAUTHORIZED ACTION. When I pressed OKAY I was able to scan my item. I put in the sack, the screen said UNKNOWN ITEM IN THE BASKET. Okay, so I moved the bag to my basket. Then the next time the exact thing happen. I just left the store, basket and all. A similar thing happened at the Orem store.

Never, never, no never will I ever darken Walmart’s door. It just gets worst. I have been a loyal shopper for years, but no more.

Orem Utah

This place is the worst and is getting toward terrible.

There were LONG lines.

I waited for 15 minutes and when I got to the 2nd in line the clerk was helping a food stamp woman. The clerk had to put in numerous numbers on the food for feed forms, for every couple of items. After 10 minutes, the food stamp lady decided that she needed to get something else, so I decided to go to another line and wait. When I realized that the present person at the register was also a food stamp woman, I just left, cart and all.

Sam Walton would be incensed at HIS store.

Never, never, no never am I going to Walmart again.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. The most disappointing about walmart customer care at Walmart was service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

snugglegirl05

This is what you posted...

Okay, so I went to the self-checkout... only 3 of the 4 were working.

Two were having problems and the register was trying to help them.

So how does a register fix register problems?

to Anonymous #1163015

I got so mad at the self check out computer/scanners once that I pulled out my peewee and pissed all over it right there.

rollo2016

I fail to understand why people still shop at WalMart given what you described. Any store that refuses to open lanes to check out customers but instead allows long lines to form does NOT need yours, mine or anyone else's businsess. At least you did the proper thing by just leaving your cart with contents.