1.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I bought 2 Nextbook Ares 8 for my son and daughter at the WalMart on Bethany Home in Phoenix, AZ. The one that my son got was broken.

Not only that, but it had the wrong power supply that was included in the box. Itseems pretty obvious to my husband and myself that this was opened and then resealed and then put back out on the shelf to be resold once again. And we were the idiots that bought the broken tablet. Because of WalMart doing this, my son's Christmas was ruined.

And because of that, we will never shop at WalMart ever again. Apparently, repackaging and reselling returns is common practice with WalMart.

This clearly fraudulent. Don't waste your hard-earned money at WalMart.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of nextbook tablet. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nextbook tablet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

Coon Rapids, Minnesota, United States #1262664

"Common practice at Walmart"....give me a break.

This happens everywhere. It's unfortunate and Wal-mart needs to replace it with the correct, unbroken item, but this post is extremely overdramatic.

Oh and the reason my son's Christmas was ruined was because we started calling him names and accusing him of breaking the tablet before he could use it. He said he did not and we accused him of lying and said that he ruined our Christmas because we thought he was lying.

It was not until we saw that it had the wrong power supply that we knew he was telling the truth. However Christmas was still ruined for him because even though we apologized his feelings were still hurt because we did not believe him in the first place.