1.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I want to go on record in stating that Walmart in Niagara Falls, New York has the worst customer service and poorest management team of any store I have ever frequented....I have complained directly to the store manager to no avail....to return an item takes at least half an hour. The store does not carry standard necessary items, and has non accessible support staff.

I get so frustrated that I have started going o their competition, or even to another Walmart in another town, farther away. However, this gives business to an organization which put many local retailers out of business and yet now fails to provide the product previously supplied by the local retailer.

Now you have to order online and pay shipping and usually pay return shipping when the product turns out to be ***. I don't want to contribute to the sales of an organization that has sold out my community, fails to respect my patronage, and generally assumes I will come back for more....no matter what they dish out.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was return process - too lengthy and poor management. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1224307

Poor to non-existent "customer service" is common at ALL Walmarts. Best to shop elsewhere.