Ease of Use
Layout of Store

This is my 2nd time with a Walmart giftcard and I should have learned from the 1st time. Ny son is incollege and he needed money for food so i purhcased a 100.00 gift card it never showed up in my email I contacted customer servicw but to no avail.

Walmart has basically took my 100.00 and I received no gift card. Each person you speak with is more inept that the one before.Walmart is the most inefficent company on earth. The customer service people are extremely patronizing and totally ineefective. I would never ever shop at Walmart again.

I spent 147 minutes on hold and I till don't have my $100.00 gift card however WALMART HAS MY MONEY!!!!!!! Beware of shopping at WALMART.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of walmart gift card from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments