2.0

09/14/15 we purchased a Nintendo Wii U Super Mario Deluxe game system from Walmart.com.Order #5281574471430 for my grandson's birthday.

It did not work when we tried to set it up. We call Nintendo tech support & they couldnt help us. they suggested we send it for repairs. That would take too long.

We took it to a local Walmart store & they would not exchange because the serial # was from Target!!! We spoke to the store manager & he was nice but gave us a receipt that says they will not exchange it because the serial number belonged to Target. we called walmart.com and besides being transfered all over and hung up on 3 times, they said theyll take it back but it will take up to 2 weeks. so we had to buy another one because it was a present for my grandson birthday today & then later work on sending the malfunctioning one back for refund.

We spent $534 so far!why did we receive a product from Walmart that has serial # from Target?

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of nintendo wii u super mario maker console deluxe set from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Oh never mind it turned out we did buy it from target. We were going to buy from Walmart but Target had a better deal, it cost five percent less.