Well, since Walmart has taken away the Bluebird double your savings program, I now find that everytime I enter a receipt now all of sudden it's invalid.I've entered three receipts lately and their all invalid for some reason.

Now, I think it's Walmart way of frustrating customers so they don't keep trying and eventually doing away with the program all together, but instead of their azzes companying up and just admit they can no longer afford to do this, they would rather employ other fruitless tactics.

I'm going back to Target!!At least their honest about their savings...JUST SHAKING MY HEAD

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. adw1984 stated that there is a room for improvement of being lied to. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of savings catcher. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned savings catcher in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

realm188

Funny, I never have that problem.