Well, since Walmart has taken away the Bluebird double your savings program, I now find that everytime I enter a receipt now all of sudden it's invalid.I've entered three receipts lately and their all invalid for some reason.
Now, I think it's Walmart way of frustrating customers so they don't keep trying and eventually doing away with the program all together, but instead of their azzes companying up and just admit they can no longer afford to do this, they would rather employ other fruitless tactics.
I'm going back to Target!!At least their honest about their savings...JUST SHAKING MY HEAD
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being lied to
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Savings Catcher
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I purchased a gold necklace for my Husband at the Walmart in North Las Vegas, located at 1807 West Craig Road, phone number is (702) 633-6521. It cost..."
- "Laptop advertised in paper ad and on Internet from Walmart for $549. Found out can only order on line. Click on ad and took me to Walmart's site..."
- "I ordered a custom cake made with the colors white & gray for my wedding I get a disgusting looking cake the color of brown and gold with the detail..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "My issue is not with Bernafon... I personally know nothing about the company. However, I was just contacted by someone posing as an Bernafon HR manager who wanted to do..."
- "Side by Side what I ordered is the 1st pic, what I received is 2nd pic and customer service replied I got what I ordered and informed me no roses..."
- "I am terminally ill with cancer. My days are very limited. My daughter and I summit my claim for my cancer policy over a month ago through a Rep..."