Jacksonville, Florida

Well, since Walmart has taken away the Bluebird double your savings program, I now find that everytime I enter a receipt now all of sudden it's invalid.I've entered three receipts lately and their all invalid for some reason.

Now, I think it's Walmart way of frustrating customers so they don't keep trying and eventually doing away with the program all together, but instead of their azzes companying up and just admit they can no longer afford to do this, they would rather employ other fruitless tactics.

I'm going back to Target!!At least their honest about their savings...JUST SHAKING MY HEAD

Review about: Savings Catcher.

I didn't like: Being lied to.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

realm188

Funny, I never have that problem.

Walmart - Refurb Microwave Walmart "Purchased microwave from WalMart...opened box to see 2 large scratches on the keypad. Turned on the kitchen main lights, and now I see where some person used an abrasive cloth..." Read more Walmart - Hostile attitude about picture printing mentioning jail, bail bonds and walking away with no help or anyone who could assist. Walmart "' This review about Walmart at Washington, NC 570 Pamlico Plz, Washington On May 1st 2017 I went to Walmart to print my family pictures to the nearest store where..." Read more Walmart - Horrible service and a very filthy store Walmart "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..." Read more Walmart - One hour Guarantee Walmart "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..." Read more My Name Is Dori, I'm a Real Person that Encountered a Life Saving Treatment! Yes The Holistic Sanctuary saves lives, I know They Saved my Son! The Holistic Sanctuary "My name is Dori, I am a parent of a son that was cured by Johnny and his staff! This place is the real deal. Johnny the Healer and the..." Read more Fire Fly Hoverboard - Totally Ripped Off Son Has No Christmas Present Fire Fly Hoverboard "Here is my story, I had purchased a Lamborghini 8 Houverboard from firefly, for a Christmas present for my son, after using it for only 10 days it started beeping..." Read more Dhgate - Wrong color Dhgate " After ordering a jersey and receiving it, I discovered the color to be wrong and not as it was pictured, after contacting the seller and not reaching a conclusion,..." Read more Blooms Today - DO NOT USE Blooms Today "I ordered flowers for a work colleague's funeral through a website that was on the person's obituary page. I received an e-mail notification that my delivery was on it's way...." Read more