I live in El Paso, Texas and our local corner store Walmart says they will match any competitors advertisement. Well, there is a new store called Ranch Market and on Thursday's they have great specials on fruit and vegetables.

Walmart use to match their price. If Ranch Market was selling oranges for 6 pounds for 99 cents then Walmart would match them. Now walmart has changed their mind. They are saying that Ranch Market's fruits and vegetables are not comparable to there's, that their fruit and vegetables are bigger and better so they don't have to match them.

I think this is crock, they realize that all us stay at home moms are showing up in the mornings, getting our fruits and vegetables and I guess they feel like they are losing out.

I told them if that is what their new policy is, they need to put it in the front entrance so when customers come in with their Ranch Advertisments they will now that they will not be honored at Walmart.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Advertisement.

Comments

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #41004

I saw that letter too, I also saw the OP reply rudely. I think that is why it got deleted.

She did admit that they were not the same brand as you said. Then when people told her they match by brand and by size she started using the f bomb.

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #40830

Did you not write another letter, one where you said wal-marts fruits were bigger and a different brand, Where is that letter? Why did you ask for it to be deleted?