I'll keep it brief, but according to Walmart's website their return policy states that a receipt is not needed for returns. I bought a pair of faulty shoes that fell apart and simply wanted to exchange them for another. The store refused to honor the company's very own policy...

Honestly, I have never been treated with such disrespect at a store. I went in at night time after work and spoke to some managers who basically told me I was *** and raised their voices with me. I told them to lower their voice and calm down.

I decided that my attempts were fruitless. I have already contacted corporate and will continue to contact them until I receive a reply or some sort of apology.

I honestly cannot even imagine treating someone so poorly.

I will never shop at Walmart again and will refuse to let my family shop there.

Review about: Walmart Website.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Cadogan, Pennsylvania, United States #752067

Your reading skills are poor because they clearly state you need a receipt. Oh poor you someone raised your voice to you. Must have made you emo and scarred you for life. Anonymous from Indiana being careless.

1. You did not check the size.

2. You lost your receipt.

I would not be surprised if one day your toddler was on a milk carton because you forgot him in the store or lost him being careless. Then to blame the toddler for being with you for being careless.

MikeBrady
Chantilly, Virginia, United States #751896

Well, now you have announced that you will never shop in Wal-Mart again. You have just given them a reason not to help you. Why would they if you have already made the decision not to shop there?

walmart sells junk. It should not shock you that your walmart shoes fell apart ( I would have assumed they were disposable if I purchased them at walmart)!!

Knox, Indiana, United States #751850

I have had this problem. I got a pair of jeans, my toddler was with me and I got a tall instead of petite I'm 5'1 obviously didn't need the tall, but I didn't notice till I got home somewhere along the way I lost my receipt.

I went back to return them, I didn't even need my money back I wanted to exchange them and get the correct length they wouldn't do it :(