I bought 4quarts of castrol import trany fluid. When i change my trany fluid 2of the quarts had used oil in them, i went to the Apache Junction mesa az store and i tried to replace them with 2new quarts, i didnt have my reciept with me, but in regards to all the money i spend there at that store.

Im no thief and for eleven dollars embarrass myself. Im 61yrs old and no liar. I cant believe u would. Tell me they're not going to help me then ill spend my money at other stores and tell others of there policies.

I did ask for there policy and got ignored. Somebody open a bottle of shampoo dont like and return it for something else.

Thanks. For Showing me how walmart discriminates there return policy.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of walmart oil change. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart oil change in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

#1019907

It's a good idea to keep your receipt until you're sure what you got is what you need. They don't know you, they don't care how much money you spend, and the same rules apply to everyone.

It's not discrimination because YOU didn't have the receipt. It's not discrimination because you didn't get the special treatment you think you deserve.