I took my truck to walmart in surprise az for an oil change.What a rip off.

Was supposed to be the $29.88 oil change. They tried charging $55.88. After 35 min waiting for them to resolve the issue . we got in out truck to discover that out clock time was changed to 1pm when in fact it was almost 7pm.

And all out radio channels that were programed where changed. They lied saying that they used bottled oil when I saw them with the bulk oil hose going into the engine compartment. They said my washer resevoir had a leak. It didnt leak before it got there.

Still have to verify that they did not punture it.I will never do business with walmart again.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments