I have a problem to but trying not to think it's Walmart ..

I buy education new breaks and disk for front 2015 nissan alitma

Two weeks ago

First week perfectly next week took to Walmart for a long trip on the week end change oil

Top off fluids .. an family used there car instead

That Monday took to work

Notice burnt breaks

But went away soon as I got to work

Next day smoking and smell

I then callEd for help

Took car home

Pulled off tires in front

The breaks black as if on fire

The disk Black an blue

I told the auto place were buy the parts tomorrow I'll go to get new again. But. I look for answers. An this Walmart thing came up

So my recept says Walmart

Look over check list an I did inspection myself an water full cap. Was left open the power steering filled was low way passed an breakflued was over filled. ... so I'll put back new breaks but how can i tell if it's

The problem

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1227252

It's "brakes" not breaks. In any event, your problem was in going to Walmart for any kind of auto repair and/or maintenance.

Find a good local auto repair shop for something like this. Sounds like a sticking caliper or pad.