I went to Walmart on 10/09/14 @ the Whitehall location.I had no issue w/ the oil change.

I just noticed later that $15 to $20 of quarters, I use for the carwash disappeared. I leave the coins in the center console of my car.

Its a shame you cant even take your car in for oil change, w/out something disappearing.It be my last oil change @ Walmart..

Review about: Walmart Oil Change.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

You should never leave money or any other kind of valuables in your car when dropping it off for anything.You should have learned that from your parents when you first started driving.

Yes, shame on them for the theft, but shame on you for not using common sense and taking the money out of the car before dropping it off.Fyi, it's also not a good idea to leave Christmas presents and other purchases where people can see the I'm the car.

Walmart - Horrible Scam Walmart "Ordered elevated dog bowl from Walmart.com and my account was charged to Walmart. When the item arrived, it was damaged and had obviously been used. Contacted Walmart immediately but they..." Read more Walmart - One hour Guarantee Walmart "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..." Read more WALMART CREDIT CARD BANK Walmart "This store along with several other stores or companies uses "Synchrony Bank" which is the new name for GE Money GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Capital Retail Bank for..." Read more I was Robbed by Walmart's Money Center Walmart "I went to the Money Center & picked up a new Walmart Money Card. I gave the agent $500 plus their fee. The agent took my money and the card,..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more