2.0

Every 3 months I was getting an oil change from Walmart because the prices were great. I also came because the services were great, at least I thought that until after May 2016 on my last and final oil change.

On the day I got the oil change, I was initially told that it would take 30 to 45 minutes, as it was the times before. So 45 minutes turned into 2 plus hours because they were training someone using my vehicle, which was a red flag, but I figured, what could go wrong. Boy was I wrong, not only did my car start to leak oil, when it NEVER did before, I started to have to carry spare oil because it completely leaks out. So of course I returned to Walmart to purchase oil.

Before purchasing oil, my fiance spoke with the automotive department. Who initially said I did not come there in May. Then about 30 minutes later a store rep finds the paperwork and tells me that my car had a huge oil leak before they worked on my car. If that was the case, why was that discovery just told to me when I came to complain about what happened.

I just want to say, Thank You Walmart for messing up my 03 Infiniti, that I NEVER had problems with until I got this last oil change from your awesome establishment. In the 4 times I had the oil changed there, no one ever reported an oil leak. That magically appeared on the paperwork the agent found. My oil had such a huge leak in it that your agents were *** enough to complete the oil change and NEVER informing me of it.

Im complaining about this now because I am now figuring out that I am going to have to pay a *** of a lot more because you all hired incompetent people and destroyed my car, that was in good enough condition to upgrade. So thank you sooo much Wal-Mart. You and greedy corporate big heads should be ashamed. I already stopped getting my oil changed with ur fine establiment, now it is time for all of my money to go somewhere else.

And I will spread the word to my social media family and friends. Thanks

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of walmart oil change. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart oil change in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

realm188
Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #1215320

I'm so sorry. That's why I get mine done at the car lot that I got my vehicle from, which is Danny Beck Chevrolet.

I understand that some people are new to stuff and that some learn better by trial and error. But they should have told you.