I live in buffalo ny i took my truck to service center to have oil changed as they where changing the with oil filter off drain plug out and filler cap off one of the techs proceeded to my truck to check the millage on it she started the motor and ran it for 45-60 seconds i heard the noise of my truck ran out to the bay and yelled at the tech what are you doing she told me she needed to check the millage on my truck its a 1999 ford exp. With 2380000miles on it never had any problems with truck until this happen .i had a claim with cmi witch is repersenting wal-mart for claims w/ wal-mart they are the worst it took me from 11/14/14 until to get this done with them they dont return calls e mails very slow on takeing care of peaple they are out of lexington ky so if you ever have a problem with wal-mart and have a claim with them keep on them or nothing will be done in a timely manner t gould

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart oil change for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Orange, California, United States #929992

One would think if you are old enough to drive, you are old enough to spell better and use proper grammar.