I TOOK MY 2012 FORD EXPLORER FOR A $60 OIL CHANGE AND NOW HAVE OVER $2000 OF REPAIRS DUE TO A CONTAMINATED OIL FILTER INSTALLED BY WAL-MART. THEY ARE NOT TAKING RESPONSIBILITY AS "I CAN'T PROVE THE CONTAMINATION WAS THEIR FAULT". I DID'T INSTALL THE FILTER!

CPANALEZ wrote the review because of pricing issue at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart oil change for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I took my 2000 dodge dakota to have the oil changed. It has under 200,000 miles.

Checked oil by rag swipe of dip stick and inspection of oil fluid cap. Both showed black/brown oil normal before change. Was phone called to return to desk. Staff stated water was in oil and change was not possible.

The oil would be a creamy brown if oil had been contaminated by anti-freeze.

It was white he had pored water in my motor. Boycott walmart always.