they have bad customer service, every time I call, the lady who picks up the phone has a very rude attitude.Every time I ask to speak with personnel they never come to the phone.

She eventually hangs up in my face, I have been calling since august and each time I call personnel is not there. Walmart is a very unprofessional business and I will not be shopping there AGAIN!!! I will tell all my family and friends. we do not deal with rude nonprofessionals.

if you don't know how to do your job, you shouldn't be working there.if you don't want to deal with customers you should find another JOB!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and personnel. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of other product. Walmart needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments