I just went to this store for the 1st time and this has to be the best Walmart store I have ever been too!!They seem to have everything in the world.

The food is all fresh and laid out so pretty and colorful, the staff is friendly and helpful, I can find just about everything I need and everything is so convenient and accessible. I will definitely be switching my Walmart shopping to this location. I may even switch my prescriptions and car oil changes back over to Walmart at this location. I am so glad I found this place.

I will definitely be telling my husband, who works at the Walmart home office about this place.Everyone working here needs a raise and a bonus!!

Review about: Walmart Oil Change.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

IHateStupidCustomers

MsLea, I don't care if people are stealing your username or not.because there's something bigger here that needs to be taken care of and that's you being an insane woman that makes up fake stories for attention.

I think you need to get off of the computer, find a real person instead of using your imagination and find out what stores are really like. I know you're scared because McDonalds only gave you 9 burgers once instead of the 10 you asked.

but I believe in you Lea!you can leave your house and get those burgers instead of paying your neighbor to go buy you food!

MommaBean

This was an entertaining read! Thanks. LOL

No we are a free country you dummy.

"Isn't Canada a socialist country?" What does that have to do with usernames?That's like me saying "Wasn't Orville Faubus the governor of Arkansas?" in response to your tirades at your local Wal-Marts.

(I'll wait until you look up Orville Faubus on Wikipedia, Lea.While you're there, look up socialism as well).

MrsLea

Every site but this one allows only one username per person. This site needs to start doing the same.

Isn't Canada a socialist country?

Canada and United States are free countries. We don't have to stop stealing your username. Though I think you are just imagining that, just like you are imagining that you are married and your husband is CEO of Walmart.

MrsLea

Oh a new impersonator from Chicago, Illinois. Stop stealing my username.

"this has to be the best Walmart store I have ever been too!!" - lea

"However I doubt this will last because one day you will ask them to bend the rules for you." - jedi

"I spoke too soon." "My husband, who works at Wal-Mart's Home Office, will hear about this incompetent pharmacist" - lea

"hahahahahaha" - yumad4

I spoke too soon.I tried moving my prescriptions over to this location.

I am getting low on my Vicodin and Oxycodon so I decided to get a refill there. Once I had my prescriptions transferred over, the pharmacist REFUSED to give me MY medications. HOW DARE HE!! He said it was too soon for a refill and that I would need a NEW prescription from my doctor if I wanted to get more pills now.

THIS MEANS I HAVE TO TAKE TIME OUT OF MY BUSY SCHEDULE TO SEE MY DOCTOR FOR SOMETHING THE PHARMACIST SHOULD HAVE DONE IN THE FIRST PLACE. My husband, who works at Wal-Mart's Home Office, will hear about this incompetent pharmacist and his refusal to SERVE the CUSTOMER.

Bruce - Go fudge yourself! I only mention my husband on here because he is a big shot at the home office.

Jedi - Shutup ding dong!

I wasn't asking the pharmacist to break the rules.I just wanted some extra Vicadin and Oxycodon in case I need it.

IT is the best Walmart and they treat you nicely because they don't remember you as that looney woman with the husband who works at Home Office. However I doubt this will last because one day you will ask them to bend the rules for you. They won't you will threaten to get your husband involved and they too will know you as that looney woman.