I just had the worst experience at the new location on Riggs Road, NE, Washington DC store.I waited at customer service to return items for more than an hour!

The "supervisor" had the "key" and kept leaving, no one had the decency to page him, they had me there standing and wait until he came back, whenever he decided to come back. They could not do a simple return!! I had printed out my return receipt to make their and my experience easier and even by me being prepared they were not!

No one apologized, I had to stand there look at them talk about other customers, curse, make faces, and I finally broke down and cried.It was the most humiliating experience of my life!

cholalia wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to "apologize and make sure your people are well trained!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! check on them don't chime in like them!".

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart walmart return policy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1072833

This is WalMart---not known for anything resembling customer service. Best to shop elsewhere.