Went to be told my order was not To Walmart On 12 23 Placed A 1 Hour Photo Print At 1100 Pm Was Told They Were Closed To Pick Order Up THE Next Day AND Not At 800 Am.Went at 1130 waited in a photo line for 35 minutes to be told that only half my order was ready my 12 12 and 5x7 were printed however my 4x6 and 8x10 were not and they did not know what to tell me.

I explained never mind give me what you have. I called store Manger and explained she stated she would push my order through and would call me. Never got a call called at 330 and was told that message was never passed on and they could not promise it would be done before they close. Called district Manger and he states he is aware of the issue and don't know what to tell me.

Really I guess Christmas presents can get completed and you have poor customer service.

Why do you offer 1 hour and I'm still waiting almost 24 hours later.Will never shop walmart again and will tell everyone I know.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Walmart is a bunch of thieves!!!! Walmart "Walmart should be out of business as they could are less about customer service!!! Ordered tv 10times. Employees STOLE them from site to store pickup!!!! Promised to have my tvs..." Read more Walmart - E-gift card Walmart "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..." Read more Walmart - Quality Pets/starvation policy is knowing willful cruelty of Puffers Walmart "When I found Green Spotted Puffer fish at Walmart in February 2015., I was shocked. All were emaciated and suffering from fin rot, ich, flukes, and parasites. The associate warned..." Read more WALMART CREDIT CARD BANK Walmart "This store along with several other stores or companies uses "Synchrony Bank" which is the new name for GE Money GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Capital Retail Bank for..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more Little Caesars - Bad ownership service Little Caesars "Well someone in this city of chicago has taken to much of a chance to sabation a company as well as the pepole of this serivce health by calling in..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more