Hello Everyone, I have ordered a projector from walmart and had to go with all the mess, Online retails of Walmart are not the same as the store, the one i encountered was AMI Ventures, first they don;t understand english neither the gentle was able to communicate and he was a rude person and call me a liar. i was very much frustrated i am still waiting to hear back from walmart on the same.

i think walmart should seriously consider and take actions on online vendors.

Its a tough market and their sharks like amazon were walmart needs to compete with having such online service would throw them back in the game. Any one ordering online through walmart please think 100 times because they have different return policy, online vendors don't provide free return label, they have only 7 days to ship your package in all original box or else you will not get the refund.(if you receive their package)

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

Stephens City, Virginia, United States #1249490

I also was scammed this way. I did not realize you couldn't return the marketplace items back to the store.

I never read that anywhere or I would not have bought. If I return my item to the vendor, I need to pay at 20% restocking fee and shipping.

It isn't worth it and that's how they scam us. Very disappointed with Walmart