Placed an order on line for an E-Delivery gift card that should have arrived within an hour.It's been 5 days and on my account it says that the purchase was sent to my email, but I doubled check my Spam and Inboxes, that I have not cleaned for the last 10 days, and Walmart e-deliverygroup email never arrived.

I called CS and they gave me the run around, transfering me from CS to CS and even to the digital department where I was waiting on hold for more than an hour before i hung up. Went to a store and i was told they can not do anything. I sent several emails to customer service and NO RESPONSE. I will have to dispute their charge to my AMEX Card.

NEVER WILL BUY AGAIN FROM THIS STORE.They really suck and have no respect for customers

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $10. This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments