1330 No. Eisenhower Dr, Beckley, WV 25801, USA
1.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

bought 2 shirts online from Walmart, 27.99 total. returned the shirts at the store and left 15.00 dollars short.

return shipping and restocking fees. not mentioned on the ck out page, this policy is a 100% scam and needs to be stopped!! store manger was no help and Walmart.com was a epic fail.

I wont use Walmart no more ill just stick to ebay and amazon. oh, their2 day shipping ended up being over 2 weeks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Walmart Cons: Online is run by crroks and liars.

Comments

Do u get pd to troll ppl about wamart?? ***

It doesn't matter where you shop, you should take time to check out return policies BEFORE you make a purchase. Most stores don't have them on the check out page but they will be available for lookup on their site.

The return policy is clearly spelled out in the documents that you accept when you order.

I Agree !!!!! BUYER BEWARE I bought an item on line Walmart.

Had no idea the store would not let me return it because it was a third party online purchase on Walmart's website. The clerk at the return counter told me and to call 1-800 walmart. I called 1-800 walmart and she past me off to the third party site than he told me if I purchased the item directly from their own website he could send me a free return lable. But I went through Walmart who will not take back the item that weighs over 13lbs.

Now I have to go to the post office and pay to send return back.

Worst buying experience in my life. Do not buy from Walmart on line.

@Lori - St Cloud Minnesota

Mailman ain't working for free

@Lori - St Cloud Minnesota

its crooked and ppl needs to quit using the website. and lori is exactly right.

@Anonymous

I am also correct in that the mailman does not work for free.