I ordered the DVD on 11/30/15 and was told I could pick it up on 12/15/15, I had thought that was long but I'll wait.Then on 12/15/15 when I didn't get an email from Walmart to confirm it was ready for pickup, I emailed them.

The response I got was that it was delayed until 12/19/15 but if not available by then that the item is out of stock and I'll get a refund. That is ridiculous, they don't even know if they have it or not. Another thing is if I don't get my order of course you have to refund me, as if I should be HAPPY with just this. It wasn't out of stock when I ordered and the price at order should be honored, it wasn't available at the store, I had to order online and Amazon was out of stock, only 3rd parties were selling it at a high price.

Walmart tracking wasn't working either-technical difficulties through out this whole time with no explanation as to why it won't work or if it will be fixed.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of dvd. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dvd in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments