1.8
Layout of Store

It took me nearly 2 weeks to create an online account with WalMart so that I could shop online. I kept getting an error message that the site was having difficulty.

That was my first red flag.

Last night I finally got an account created, spent an hour doing my product selection only to find another error message when trying to checkout. At this point I panicked because I'd already given my credit card info etc!!! I was able to log on to recheck my order.

It said I had "no orders". Very frustrating for something that's supposed to be more convenient.

tatec50 wrote the review because of order processing issue at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart walmart online order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments