I have used the Wal-mart Pharmacy online service to request refills. Twice I have found that logging in to my online account at the Wal-Mart Pharmacy and through my e-mail that the prescriptions were filled.

Twice I have visited the store to pick up said drugs and they did not have them. First time I was told that I must pick up by three more days in e-mail. The prescriptions were filled in the pharmacy, yet were not picked up and went back into stock - order cancelled. This happened two days before my deadline for pick up.

I asked staff why I received e-mail stating I had three more days and they did not know. In store staff told me to contact the online pharmacy. I contacted the online pharmacy by numerous e-mails and they said to resolve it with the in store staff. Just passing the buck back and forth.

The second time I tried to refill online my online account stated it was refilled and again when I visited the store it was not filled.

The staff at the store said they could not get the medicine, yet it appeared online that it was filled on a Thursday and I tried to pick up three days later on Sunday. I now have all my prescriptions filled by Rite Aid.

Comments

That sucks. Your Walmart needs to get their act together. I've used Walmart to fill prescriptions for the past 11 months with minimum fuss in Concord and Charlotte, NC. I order online and pick up within 30 minutes, even though the site says to wait 4 hours.

I'm to blame for the ONLY problem I've ever had there. I placed the order in-store and they said to come back in 30 minutes. I came back in 1 hour and they were closing up and only ringing up employees. I needed the pills that night and I had to beg the technician to cash me out.

It would have been nice if they had more empathy; my order was already filled and less than 5 feet away and they hadn't yet closed the register, but I understand just wanting to go home when your shift is over.