6/8/17 placed online order with Walmart Online for tv 6/9/17 (less than 24 hours later) requested cancellation of tv order both online and on Walmart phone (1-800-925-6278) Four different Walmart employees all refused to cancel order...said Walmart Online policy was to have customer wait at least 48 hours until cancellation was approved 48 hours = 2 whole days Walmart charged my credit card for full purchase price (pending charge) even though tv delivery date was 6/16/17 (7 days - Full Week) later Walmart internet ad and website stated that any charges to credit cards would not be made until actual delivery (WALMART LIED) I am a Senior Citizen (age 71). I don't need the hassle from Walmart.

I have made many, many brick and mortar store purchases with Walmart through the years. I expected better from Walmart Online. I guess they do not need my business. "CAVEAT EMPTOR" - "LET THE BUYER BEWARE" DON't BUY ONLINE AT WALMART!!!

YOU CAN't EVEN CANCEL AN ORDER LONG BEFORE ITS DELIVERED Now while writing this I received a call from a "Casey" from Walmart.Com who stated that the tv has already been given to FEDEX for delivery and that I should return tv for credit. I refused as a already requested cancellation both online and on phone hours before "Casey"'s call and long before delivery. I will not accept delivery nor will I pay.

WALMART.COM is the WORST!!! DON"T DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!!

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

ransom

If you don't pay you may find yourself in collections.

Hello, Walmart.com cancellation policy is clearly stated on help.walmart.com, but don't worry even though Walmart.com is sometimes unable to cancel orders because of how fast they process the orders they are more than happy to process a full refund back to your account and even pay for the shipping to return the item to them, or simply take the item to the store and get a full refund to NO questions made :)