2.5

I too have not received an item I bought online on cyber Monday...my FedEx tracking only shows a label created/received on. I emailed Tasharina asking what's going on with my order and they impressively replied pretty fast assuring me I would get my item before Christmas.

I never even asked them if I would receive it before xmas (why do they assume its for xmas??) I wanted to know what's going on with my order.

My estimated delivery date on walmart.com has changed which was 8 days ago and I'm starting to believe I may never see my item. I paid over $400 for it.

This reviewer shared experience about "unreliable seller on walmart website" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $400. The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments