Called to order a product that was to be released August 25th 2015, because the website said it was out of stock. I asked representative was the website up to date is it actually out of stock.

Representative said it was not out of stock representative was told this item was to be bought for my wife's birthday September 5th 2015. After order was purchased, because representative said it was in stock I received an email saying it was to be delivered January 7th 2016. I called back to cancel the order because it was for my wife's birthday September 5th 2015. Next representative mentioned that the first representative made a mistake that it was when the next stock of the product was going to be in in December and not to bedelivered till January 7th.

You would think the first representative had done the math, wrong! Then the second representative only refunded me the amount without tax, sorry I deserve my tax back also! I called a third time the next representative supposedly refunded me the correct amount, wrong again! This representative cancel the initial refund without tax and only refunded me my tax.

When I found out, I was told I was being transferred to billing and it may take up another 5 days because it will be under review till I get my money back, if that. So I called my bank to make a claim. I made a transaction for my wife's birthday present through Best Buy they got it correct the first time and the only difference was 10 cents.

You would think from a large company like Walmart they would do something more for you than just say I'm sorry, wrong again. *** Costco gave me a $25 gift card because they sold me and item that expired 2 days after I bought it.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments