82 views

I ordered Walmart.com Black Friday items on November 4th and got an expected ship date of November 11th. I usually shop Amazon so maybe I'm a little spoiled with the 2-day shipping.

Even in COVID-19 times I get times in less than a week but, I said fine Ill place the order. The arrival date came and went but no package. I chatted with Walmart.com support, and they gave the generic due to popular demand, your order is delayed but it will arrive between 11/12 and 11/14. So I waited.

The new arrival date expired and no package. I called and was told by customer service that they could not determine when my package would ship. But they already charged my card.

This is why Walmart will never rival Amazon. Even their stores are becoming obsolete.

A store representative told me that Walmart corporate is not stocking stores as much because they are favoring online purchasing over in-store shopping.

Until they have the infrastructure that Amazon has, they will lose many more customers like me. I was going to try Walmart plus but, after this I will not be shopping with them or signing up for Walmart plus.

Comments