1.9K views 39 comments
Resolved

I decided to give walmart one last chance, but yet again they are out of stock for the items i was shopping for.This is the 4th time it has happened and the second time this month.

SAME PRODUCTS OUT OF STOCK, same walmart store. And quite a dirty store might i add. If someone reads this i have photos of everthing im talking about for proof, each time i went. I will no longer be shopping at walmart, considering target is in the same parking lot.

I will be shopping there and Jewel. Hope someone reads this is my third complaint. I know im not the only customer who feels this way.

Walmart in Hodgkins IL.I have a new slogan for them

"WALMART ALWAYS out of stock"

Review about: Out Of Stock Items.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Ladysmith, Wisconsin, United States #1330492

I needed four tires but couldn't afford all four at one time, so I ordered two that shipped from another store to my local store, this was about two weeks ago, today I went online to order the other two I needed and seen that they were now out of stock so I called the corporate office to try and find out when another shipment would be in and their reply was "We have no idea when more will be in and have no way of finding out when more will be in" WTH??? These tires are for my camper and I have a trip coming up in about three weeks and they cannot answer my question? Never again Walfart, never again!!!

West Burlington, Iowa, United States #1322376

I have been trying to buy any kind of radish at Walmart for the past month and now the spot on the shelf is no longer there in addition to no radishes, this is not a customer buyout problem, it is a product aquisition problem.So I have to shop at their competitors for such a minor item.

Which makes me inclined to do the rest of my shopping at the competitors.

No employee we asked has any explaination for why they are consistently out.Wonder if anyone has an answer for this problem?

Puzzled and disgusted.

Gainesville, Florida, United States #1223153

Walmart is always out of stock of everything!OMG especially when I'm shopping online.

They NEVER have in stock the items I want.Smh

Tenafly, New Jersey, United States #1215999

OH MY GOD SHUT THE *** UP YOU SOUND LIKE A SPOILED WHINY BRAT, ARE YOU *** KIDDING ME???? GO SHOP FOR YOUR OUT OF STOCK *** IN ***

Hey no problem, let me see your card to cover the higher cost, thanks friend.

Scoobydoo
Oceanside, California, United States #1165609

Early bird gets the worm

Mike_mn

Depends on what time of day/night you go shopping.

I'm sure it's WM's motto to be out of stock!

What a dweeb.

If you have a complaint, go to the manager. Dont; come here and say you agve them one last chance.

You gave them nothing but a bad attitude.Go to the dollor store.

same thing in shippensburg pa i shop at aldis now

to Anonymous #1111632

Yup you shop at Aldis till they run out of something you like,then it'll be whining and complaining and on to another store,the reason stores run out of items is probably because they are popular items used by Oh I don't know,thousands of other people too like yourself.People go to Walmart because their budget forces them to and because that happens things get bought up by the tons because families tend to buy in LARGE amounts and it's cheaper to do it that way so I'm sure shelves tend to be bare more often due to that happening

to Anonymous #1111797

I agree but remember this person is only eight years old and they think that a person can wave a magic wand and magically make items appear in thin air and things never run out of stock. They don't know that items run out if they are popular and sometimes third parties don't sell them enough because they have other businesses to sell to.