1.9K views 37 comments
Resolved

I decided to give walmart one last chance, but yet again they are out of stock for the items i was shopping for.This is the 4th time it has happened and the second time this month.

SAME PRODUCTS OUT OF STOCK, same walmart store. And quite a dirty store might i add. If someone reads this i have photos of everthing im talking about for proof, each time i went. I will no longer be shopping at walmart, considering target is in the same parking lot.

I will be shopping there and Jewel. Hope someone reads this is my third complaint. I know im not the only customer who feels this way.

Walmart in Hodgkins IL.I have a new slogan for them

"WALMART ALWAYS out of stock"

Review about: Out Of Stock Items.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Submit review

Comments

Gainesville, Florida, United States #1223153

Walmart is always out of stock of everything!OMG especially when I'm shopping online.

They NEVER have in stock the items I want.Smh

Tenafly, New Jersey, United States #1215999

OH MY GOD SHUT THE *** UP YOU SOUND LIKE A SPOILED WHINY BRAT, ARE YOU *** KIDDING ME???? GO SHOP FOR YOUR OUT OF STOCK *** IN ***

Hey no problem, let me see your card to cover the higher cost, thanks friend.

Scoobydoo
Oceanside, California, United States #1165609

Early bird gets the worm

Mike_mn

Depends on what time of day/night you go shopping.

I'm sure it's WM's motto to be out of stock!

What a dweeb.

If you have a complaint, go to the manager. Dont; come here and say you agve them one last chance.

You gave them nothing but a bad attitude.Go to the dollor store.

same thing in shippensburg pa i shop at aldis now

to Anonymous #1111632

Yup you shop at Aldis till they run out of something you like,then it'll be whining and complaining and on to another store,the reason stores run out of items is probably because they are popular items used by Oh I don't know,thousands of other people too like yourself.People go to Walmart because their budget forces them to and because that happens things get bought up by the tons because families tend to buy in LARGE amounts and it's cheaper to do it that way so I'm sure shelves tend to be bare more often due to that happening

to Anonymous #1111797

I agree but remember this person is only eight years old and they think that a person can wave a magic wand and magically make items appear in thin air and things never run out of stock. They don't know that items run out if they are popular and sometimes third parties don't sell them enough because they have other businesses to sell to.

yeah, like they have nothing to do. And if that was so, so what? Is a business not a charity.

Solemn

Please grow up, be responsible, if you want an item, ask when the item is stock and go before all the other smart people finish with it. How is Walmart or any store going to have control over people buying certain item, unless you live in cuba or North Korea.