I was in the Branford CT Walmart yesterday to get paint. The man working in the paint section was so rude !!

I asked if there was any more paint colors available here? He comes over throws his hands up and says rudely this all we have and walked away. I could not believe he just did that so I went to Guilford CT Walmart and the man there was so much help! He said they have to MAKE the color there !

So why didn't the Branford man say that !? I had to drive all they way there to get the same color.

Never go to Branford CT Walmart for paint for Albert ! He's no help !

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments