Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I was parked in the Longmont Colorado parking lot of Walmart and received a no 24-hour parking notice I have a home I don't camp out at Walmart of all places when I live in God's country of Colorado boycott Walmart. The fact that they recorded my license plate number I will never Park in a Walmart parking lot ever again for fear of being towed. I used to do my grocery shopping at the Loveland Walmart but now I will go to Albertsons Safeway Home Depot Jax Dollar Store but especially Kmart I went there just two days in a row and their customer service appreciation was awesome goodbye Walmart

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Parking.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 25, 2016.

Comments

Coon Rapids, Minnesota, United States #1262666

There's more to this story than we are being told. They didn't put that notice out unless you were parked there for a significant amount of time and/or at an odd hour.

More facts please or I call BS.

to Anonymous #1437543

Yes you are entitled to your opinion, but you are clueless

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1260582

You need to realize you are dealing with a Walmart employee. I am surprised they could actually fill out the form in the English language. Best to shop elsewhere---anywhere else.

Houston, Texas, United States #1260548

What is the real story?

to Anonymous #1437544

I gave the real story. Sorry you don't get it. Feel free to keep giving your money to Walmart and china