I walked into a walmart store during the afternoon hours of August 14, 2015. When i walked into the entrance on the front of the building facing the parking lot there was a single cone positioned in the middle of the entrance.

I walked around the cone when the greeter said "That was there for a reason follow the rules please". There were skid marks from a cart in back of said cone which i beleive she meant to mark off. I did explain how there should be a wet floor sign over the stain or area, appologized for my negligence and moved on. I purchased a single item (a pre wrokout supplement) with my credit card.

When i went to leave out the same exit she asked to see my recipt. I opened my bag saying nothing and she asked for my ID and Credit Card. At that point i told her I have no legal obligation to show my identification to any one except a law enforcement officer. She threatened to call the police at which point I asked if I was being detained.

She didnt answer so i explained to her false imprisonment and what the possible penalties could be.

She then told me I was free to go and leave the store. This is ridiculous.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart parking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

#1019786

I somehow doubt she asked for your credit card and ID. Your receipt perhaps but that's all.

It would seem that as odd a request as that was, you would have reported it to management. Since you didn't, Its hard for me to believe what your saying.