3.6
Layout of Store

Will spend my 600.00 personal and 2300.00 monthly dollars at another store perhaps Kmart or target...I'm tired of them not having what I buy them out of every 2 weeks it's been over 2 months now n it still isn't restocked...place n bar code spot is still there for 72 and 200 count but, nobody is sticking it...

Will not go yo multiple stores for what I need.I know the machine tells them they r selling out within a week or 2 of sticking it each month yet they never I.creased the order n now have Benn out for months..wasting my time with ridiculous parking to even get in the store to walk half way thru to find they STILL.DON'T HAVE THE ITEMS I BUY THEM OUT OF FIR OVRR A YEAR EVERY MONTH...SO 3,000.00 in total sales u r losing from me and my church!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Maybe someone else is doing just as you explained you do with some of these products...."buying them out" of the lot of them as soon as they get any in. Unfortunately when that happens it can take longer periods of time to get certain items shipped again making the shelves bare...just as frustrating for those who just want one or two of said item as well after someone just cleared the shelf.

Go to Sam's Club or BJ'S if you don't want to wait and and buy in bulk.

Now God and everyone else knows you are a ***. Good work!