Really? $30 for a passport photo?!

After saying to the associate that it was ridiculous when 5 years ago it was $12 she shrugged her shoulders. After charging me she hands me a passport case and I said I didn't purchase this. She replies that it comes with the photo. I said thanks and went on my way.

I went back to my car and looked at the receipt and the woman charged me for the case $10.00!

I went back and said I didn't want it and to refund my money and she said there was no way the computer automatically charges you for the case! Walmart you are a rip off!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of passport photo. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned passport photo in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

Who is writing all these snide comments? Walmart employees?

Corporate shills? GTFO if you don't have anything useful to say to the legitimate complaints that are being made here.

This person should make a complaint to the BBB and to the corporate office and anybody else she can think of.

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #966738

You sound extremely entitled. She didn't set those prices so why be mad at her? Shop around at another store.

Springdale, Arkansas, United States #966398

"After saying to the associate that it was ridiculous when 5 years ago it was $12 she shrugged her shoulders."

Guess what? Associates don't set the prices. What was she supposed to do?

MattD78
Vero Beach, Florida, United States #966028

So why not shop around? That's the great thing about a free market, they can charge whatever they like and you can take your business elsewhere.