2.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Purchased a Patti Labelle sweet potatoe pie from Walmart on 6-14-2016 with an exp date 6-18-2016. Shortly after my granddaughter and I ate the pie we became quite ill. Abdominal pain cramps and uncontrollable diarrhea..Something is wrong with the pies.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. The most disappointing about patti labelle sweet potato pie from Walmart was expired and recalled foods , but reviewer liked sales. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

Clinton, Maryland, United States #1242463

I too became very violently ill (stomach flu) after eating one of the Patti Labelle pies from Walmart. I however don't think it's the pie per se but maybe the handling of the pies (not kept cool).

After realizing that my son and I ate practically the same thing for the last 2 days with the exception of that pie, I realized the issue.

The rest will be going into the trash. By the way, I bought it the day it was in the store and there is no printed expiration date.

to Anonymous Winder, Georgia, United States #1273115

I also became terribly ill after eating Patti Labelle's sweet potato. Severe stomach cramps and diarrhea. That was my first time trying the pie and it will be my last time.