This is the most misleading "pay as you go plan".I will never have services with this company again.

I also refuse to shop at Wal-Mart and ever order anything from your company again. When I called to refer to a bill that I received from your "pay as you go plan", I was advised that I would be sent to collection s if I did not pay (basicaly double the amount) . Most misleading and I am very disappointed and felt as if I were being treated rudely when I called to question an amount owed.

Which I feel I do not owe on a "pay as you go" plan.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart pay as you go phone for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Lesson learned. If you can't pay for something all at once you don't need it. Save your money and don't trust anyone and any store.