4.0
Layout of Store

I shop at the Wallmart inTrooper,Pa, when are Dogs allowed in the store??? I was in that Wallmart earlier, and a woman behind me had her chihuahua dog in her arms while standing in line.

I know Service Dogs are allowed, but this was not called for, Really!!!! Not a Service Dog. And all the employees were saying what a cute dog, not saying dogs were not allowed. I guess next time, I can bring my cat shopping.

This complaint better be told, to All Wallmarts around, or even put a sign on the doors, stating No Animals Allowed. On Service Dogs!

The dogs usually have a little coat s that says Service Dogs!! Thank you!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss walmart pet policy. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart pet policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

No one harmed you or hurt you by having a Chihuahua. Get over it and move on. Not all service dogs have coats and you don't know if it was or not.

to Anonymous #1027069

I don't know about a dog , but I walk thru Walmart with a 11 inch HOG between my legs!