I WENT TO WALMART YESTERDAY NIGHT AND AN EMPLOYEE TOLD ME I COULD NOT HAVE MY PUPPY PEDRO IN THE STORE AND I TOLD HIM YO IM NOT GONNA LEAVE PEDRO OUTSIDE ALL ALONE OR HE WILL CRY!!!!HOW COULD U BE SO CRUEL TO MY SOUL MATE LE MART!!

I COULD NOT BUY MY GROCERIES ANYMORE BECAUS OF THE WALMART EMPLOYEE TELLING ME TO LEAGE PEDRO OUTSIDE!!!!!!!???? WHY!?

BOY LET ME TELL YOU!I WILL NEVER SHOP AT WALMART EVER AGAIN!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of walmart pet policy from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Troll....

You are a complete dipsh.it..

I don't know about Canada, but here in the US dogs are not allowed in stores that sell food for health reasons. I suspect the same in Canada as well. I do see however that even in Canada people throw temper tantrums when things don't go their way, and are foolish enough to think that just because they tell someone to stop shopping at a store everyone will oblige.

Leave your *** dog at home..... GOOD JOB WALMART EMPLOYEE!!!!

to Anonymous #1087353