288 Larkin Dr, Monroe, NY 10950
4.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Update by user Mar 09

Most of the time they are nice and reasonable, but she just lost it with me.

Original review posted by user Mar 09

I went to pick up my prescription at Walmart. Got there about 3 minutes before pharmacy closed, and they already closed up registers, etc.

I got yelled at by the pharmacist because I tend to get there at the last minute a lot - about 3 times before. I understand it's frustrating, but I was yelled at by the pharmacist because the script has been ready for over a week now, and so I really waited this time until the proverbial last minute. I work, and have no one else I can really ask to pick up my stuff. I feel bad - I don't like people doing that stuff to me, but she DIDN'T HAVE TO YELL AT ME, AND GET ALL JUDGMENTAL ABOUT HOW LONG IT TAKES ME TO PICK MY STUFF UP!

I ended up feeling like *** and just said I'd be back the next day and I apologized to them because I own my *** I really had to bite my tongue with her because she handles my medicine. (It's like the waiter whoi is a *** but you have to wait until after the meal to say something so he doesn't spit in your food, ya know)?!?

She was really out of line and when I went in today, unfortunately she wasn't there, because I wanted an apology. even if waht she was saying was in the right, it was THE WAY SHE SAID IT that was wholly inappropriate!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Pharmacist.

Preferred solution: GIve the pharmacist unpaid day off for sensitivity training; give me a gift card for being humiliated in public by Walmart employee!.

Walmart Pros: Availablity of products, Mostly friendly staff, Convenient.

Walmart Cons: Being yelled at by an employee, Teenage kids boucing basketballs in the hoop, Kids yellinmg and screaming, All bathrooms cleaned at same time, No one answers the phone after customer service closes at 10pm.

Comments

I think it may be you that needs some sensitivity training. Quit walking into retail stores at closing time.

I bet you prefer to leave your job at your scheduled time off. Why do you enjoy keeping retail employees past closing time?

Did you ever think of doing you shopping before you go to work? Bet you'd get better service than showing up at closing time and keeping people late.

What a crybaby,get your *** straight loser

@Anonymous

He has a legitimate complain dude you are he loser to me.

@John

So someone is an loser for calling out an customer thinking that they are able too change the rules and the policies for the store. Clearly customers like this lie and fabricate. No the customer is not always right.

@Anonymous What-Ever 2019

THE CUSTOMER IS ALLWALLS RIGHT!