Philadelphia, Mississippi

Mall art never quits amazing me as to how they put customer service last and profits first.Today I realized as was out of insulin and rushed to the Walmart Pharmacy.

After standings on line for quite a while when it was my turn the clerk said sir we are closing and you will have to come back tomorrow.Tomorrow I will have all my prescriptions transferred to Walgreens.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart pharmacist for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Everybody say it with me, "lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on their part"

rollo2016

Find a local pharmacy if you can, tho they are few and far between. The local guy would stay and fill an insulin script cause it's his livelihood. The dopes at WM really don't care.

Not_the_0P
to rollo2016 Benicia, California, United States #1155902

Like the anonymous poster said, she should have gotten there earlier.