1.4
Layout of Store

I ordered refills on-line, received a confirmation e-mail of the order.I went to pick up the refills.

I gave them 2 days to fill them. Nothing. They had no idea who I was. After asking me several times my name and date of birth, finally decided they could fill the order.

I waited 45 minutes. They came out and told me the refills had expired. By then, yes they had. When I ordered the refills, they hadn't expired yet.

There were 3 days left on the refills. If they had filled them when they said they would, I would have had my pills. Being on a Saturday, they could do nothing about it. So I was forced to go 3 days without my blood pressure medications.

Another time, they had no pills, and wouldn't have for another week.

I had to transfer a prescription to another pharmacy to get it filled.I'm moving my prescriptions to a real pharmacy.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was incompetence. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart walmart refill prescriptions for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments