2.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Went to wal mart #719 in richmond ky on 06/20/16 to purchase calritin d 24hr non drowsy for my 13yr old son who takes this year round for asthma related allergy issues.upon walking to the counter the clerk who had those silver dollar size loopsbin his ears told me i could buy the claritin unless i filled my prescriptions there,my son and i have nothing but otc medications.once i explained he said ok i could purchase them and immediately turned to the pharmacist lady who then informed the dose i was giving my son was to much(even though thats what his md prescribed)and thus i couldnt buy the product again. There is a bad meth issue in my area and thus i understand the need to regulate and monitor therl sales of these product,but i dont have anything to do with the manufacture,distribution,or use of the drug and did everyrhing required by law in my state to purchase this product.i was treated like a criminal/junkie without a shred of proof.this was not only embarrasing but somewhat slanderous in the fact there was no basis for their stereotyping and by the time i got to kroger and got his meds n got to work i was late and got 1/2 an attendance point.im one if the good guys,single parent n work 70hrs a week..ive been a loyal wal mart customer for 30 yrs but this experience will make me go elsewhere.that means nothing to wal mart the giant and thats sad

krd122265 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was stereotyping and discrimination. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart pharmacy department for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Benicia, California, United States #1188921

Anonymous to Not_the_0P 10 hours ago #1188743

___________________________________________________________

Again you are making up stuff without backing it up with proof. If you had proof of this you would post the mistakes I have made. But you keep seem to think that I am a 12 or 13 year old kid.

You are stalking me thinking I am just a child. You wrote a letter admitting you sexually abused boys as a boyscout leader that speaks volume about the type of person you are.

First Born Triplet
to Not_the_0P Ontario, Canada #1188934

You keep claiming you are not Kevin, but both of you have the same habits. Like posting as the OP and claiming that they abused their child.

Both of you accuse everyone that tells you off of being a child molester. Both of you refer to posters as children younger than 11.

The age varies. Both of you when you cannot quote anymore use _________________________________________________________

Get our picture?

snugglegirl05
Houston, Texas, United States #1175796

I cannot read this wall of text.

What happened to using correct grammar and correct punctuation?

I do not see that in this wall of text.

to Anonymous Richmond, Kentucky, United States #1188592

*** you..can you read that *** Mr. Anonymous from Houston texas

to Anonymous Benicia, California, United States #1188708

It is overrated these days. I am sure the 13 year old son can write a better review.

I am sure an eight year old can write a better review. Proper grammar is overrated these days.

to Not_the_0P #1188743

You can't. We've already established you are 13 and you constantly leave out punctuation, have run on sentences, fragmented sentences, misspellings, etc. I am not sure why someone like you feels you are in any position to criticize others.

to Anonymous Benicia, California, United States #1189064

You keep saying this but it is false. If I really made these errors you would point out where I made them. You are pulling things out of your *** because you are losing an argument.